I gotta say, when I heard I am going to Narok County for one week for work, I thought Narok is a very boring place. Well, Narok is not as boring as I thought. I guess thanks to Devolution. Narok town has a good number of hotels and resorts, and a very large mall with Tuskys supermarket. I didn’t get time to go to the mall but am sure it is good enough.
I really liked the hotel I stayed in Midlands 033 Hotel – a 3-star hotel. This place was home for me. I felt comfortable and secure at the Midlands 033 hotel. I loved my room. I loved the bar and the restaurant. I loved the food! Midlands 033 hotel is very cool and affordable and would recommend it to anyone visiting Narok County for a short or long stay.
- Very classy, self-contained and spacious rooms with a balcony
- The food is so nice. Every meal I tool while at Midlands was sumptuous. Kudos to the chef. I almost stole him. The food is also relatively affordable.
- Amenities: a bar, restaurant, a conference room, and private meeting rooms
- Adequate parking
- The place is always clean
- Good lighting – both inside the rooms and along the corridors
- Affordable. The room per night is 1500/- And you get total value for your money
- They have a DJ at the bar every night. How cool is that?
- The staff are very helpful and friendly
- The location of the Hotel is secure and easily accessible – at the town center
- The place feels homely
- I honestly cannot think of any con about this place at this point.
- Awesome and affordable
1500/- per night
For more information,
Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/Midlands-033-Hotel-535434420269039/